ELSE has stepped in to the business world with the first establishment ELSE Elektrik in 1975. Our firm is the Turkey distributor of world famous brands in the electric-electronics industry, providing solution oriented service for its customers in especially power electronics by expanding its product range.
The developing economic circumstances and competition has required active marketing for products to be delivered to consumers, and thus has increased the importance of marketing. Our company, which adapts quickly to global dynamics has enhanced its sales network with its experienced and technically equipped engineers.
ELSE has stepped into the textile field with cotton yarn production facility in 1993. The production plant was buiIt on an outdoor area of 80.000 m² with 42.000 m² indoor space in Çorlu. It has started to export open-end and ring yarn to many countries of the world especially in Europe and America. Investments were followed by knitting facility and finally fully automated yarn dyeing facility in 2007.
Textile products are materials that are needed in many areas starting with the most basic needs of our lives and their production increasingly continues. Recycling is seen as the best solution for both natural and synthetic based textile wastes in order to reduce the environmental effects of production processes and to prevent the problems that can occur when they are dumped in the nature. Recycling of the scraps that emerge during textile production fulfill an important function in the world.
As ELSE, we have transformed our existing Çorlu factory into regenerated (recycled) fiber and colored yarn production facility in 2018 with state-of-the-art technology with the purpose of keeping pace with this development in the world and putting our experience.
Our facility with a monthly production of 700 ton of fiber and 800 ton of colored yarn has started production at full capacity as of May 2018.
70% of our production is being exported to many countries in the worlds, particularly to countries in Europe, South America, African countries and Russia. The remaining 30% answers internal market demands.